• IM-SET exam will be conducted in an online and offline mode.
• The offline test centre will be at Era’s Lucknow Medical College & Hospital, Sarfarazganj, Hardoi Road, Lucknow- 226003.
• The duration of the test will be 90 minutes
• There will be 90 Multiple Choice Questions to be answered. Each question carries 1 mark each.
• The candidate will be tested on 4 subjects, namely – Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
• The subject allocation of questions is as follows: Physics (25) Chemistry (25) Botany (20) and Zoology (20)
• No negative marking
• The maximum marks for the test are 90.
• Syllabus is same as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2018 (NEET)